Subscriptions etc15 Jun 2021
For 2019 / 2020 (from 1st May)
Annual subscriptions can be now be paid via the club's online eShop.
By using the eShop annual subscriptions can be paid direct into the club's bank account. This is the preferred online method as it doesn't cost the club any bank charges. Select Online Bank as the payment method at the checkout.
(Alternatively, subscriptions can be paid by PayPal secure server using the Paypal option at the checkout.)
Current Fees have been modified to cope with the limited availability of shooting in Spring/Summer and can be paid in two parts if required:
- Membership Adult Full £65.00 per annum (normally £90.00).
- Membership Adult Summer £20.00 (normally £45.00)
- Membership Adult Winter £45.00 per annum
- Membership Junior Full £32.50 per annum
- Membership Junior Summer £10.00.
- Membership Junior Winter £22.50.
- Locker Rental of a locker in our armoury for equipment storage £20.00 per annum
- Small locker rental for personal possessions £5 (six months), £10 per annum.
Weekly Levy (Members) The levy is due on Tuesday and is paid on your first visit to the club. Further visits to the club during the week are not charged.
- Adult £5.00
- Junior £2.50
Daily Membership is available for Non-Members. This allows for the fact that you don't pay membership subscription.
- Adult £10.00
- Junior £5.00
Fullbore membership also available details on request, please email the secretary for further information.
Non-members are welcolme on payment of day member fee as noted above. Please bring evidence of your Club, NSRA or NRA membership / affiliation to avoid any uncertainty for the Duty Officer. You may bring your own targets or they can be purchased from us at the following prices:
- 25yd - 10p
- 50m - 40p (these are three card system targets which strangely are a single card)
- 100yd - 60p (these are three card system targets which strangely are a single card)
Ammunition is available at the range at normal Club prices (don't forget your FAC).